Monday, September 12, 2011

1000 gifts: #85 - 100

[85] 10 years of marriage to my wonderful husband

[86] a kid-free weekend away to celebrate that special milestone

[87] napkins that make you smile

[88] finding not one - but TWO - pretty perfect pairs of jeans (for the price of $45 combined!)

[89] a fresh, new fall hair colour

[90] Paradiso...mmmmm....(who knew I could have a meal there for $3.00 and feel stuffed?)

[91] a pretty dress

[92] grandparents who look after the kids for the weekend

[93] a temporary escape from reality

[94] being missed

[95] reuniting with our precious girls

[96] treating the girls to dinner at Olive Garden (perhaps we need to work on some table manners?)



[97] assurance that while this next week might be stressful, I have Someone to walk beside me

[98] spontaneous invites for a visit with a friend

[99] and the inner nudge that prompted me to say 'yes' when my initial response was that I was too busy

[100] surprising comments from an anonymous read on my blog - one that touched my heart when I really needed it (you know who you are...and if you feel so led, you can email me to reveal your identity so I can respond to you!)

"Hem your blessings with thankfulness so they don't unravel."
~ Author Unknown

3 comments:

Jenn said...

$3! Glad you had a great weekend to celebrate your anniversary.

andrea said...

precious! every gift is such a blessing! what a great weekend!

TammyIsBlessed said...

What did you order at Paradiso for $3?!

And where did you find your jeans?