Tuesday, September 27, 2011

peace & quiet

Well, I've got the 'quiet' part down pat - as you've been able to tell from the lack of posts around here lately. But the 'peace' part?

Not so much.

I don't have peace about a friendship that seems to be rapidly dwindling - and I'm not quite sure how it started happening and how to stop it from continuing.

I don't have peace about my current work situation.

I don't have peace about a few different family situations.

I don't have peace about someone not accepting a friend request on Facebook - which sounds petty, I know...but it bothers me nonetheless.

I don't have peace about my spiritual walk with God (not that I'm struggling with my faith - just with how to have a closer walk with God...).

I don't have peace.

4 comments:

pam said...

Here's a verse that has helped me through times when I haven't felt at peace:
Exodus 14:14 - "The LORD will fight for you; you need only to be still."

You are in my prayers, dear friend.

The Brandt Family said...

I'm sure everyone has felt this way.
Praying that God grants you peace in ALL areas
(PS - I have a person who was once my best friend for many years who refuses to accept my friend request on facebook - so I know how that feels)

Jenn said...

Praying you find the peace you need!

TammyIsBlessed said...

Praying for the peace that passes understanding to envelope you in all these uncertainties.