Tuesday, October 11, 2011

1000 gifts: #128 - 141

I may be a day late, but that's not going to stop me from posting this week's list of wonderful blessings - especially given the fact that we just celebrated (Canadian) Thanksgiving this weekend!

[128] real, from-the-gut laughter

[129] witnessing some of our best friends saying their wedding vows

[130] watching the girls dance their little hearts out at said wedding

[131] watching great improvements in Little Miss Malia's reading - you go, girl!

[132] long weekends

[133] foot massages

[134] food a-plenty

[135] having help cleaning my windows...and resisting the urge to do it over again myself

[136] crossing things off of my to-do list

[137] going against the grain

[138] the soreness from a good, solid Jillian Michaels work-out ~ OUCH!!

[139] cheering on a friend

[140] the beauty of a full moon

[141] my gorgeous and wonderful family

“We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude.”
~ Cynthia Ozick

1 comment:

andrea said...

you are truly blessed! :)