Monday, October 31, 2011

1000 gifts: #163 - 174

[163] eating out at restaurants all weekend - might not have been good for my waistline, but it was a weekend where I didn't have to cook!

[164] volunteering in my daughter's grade 1 class and meeting some of her new friends

[165] a classic hairstyle that my girls were thrilled with


[166] co-ordinating purses with my outfits :)

[167] making a meal that the entire family loves - with cleared plates to prove it!

[168] having my opinion heard

[169] finding beautiful things at thrift stores

[170] a puzzle in progress

[171] stain remover that actually does its job

[172] growing confidence - and excitement - with reading

[173] scarves

[174] the reminder of God's constant presence

"The unthankful heart... discovers no mercies; but let the thankful heart sweep through the day and, as the magnet finds the iron, so it will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings!"
~ Henry Ward Beeche


2 comments:

pam said...

Love the hair! I used to do that with my hair when I was a kid, but I don't think I had the rainbow elastics. :)
And the dress is awesome - you'll look great in it!

andrea said...

sweet! and what was supper?