Saturday, October 1, 2011

the missing piece

Some people, after having their first child, say they cannot imagine loving a second child as much as their precious firstborn.

And while it's true that Joelle holds a special place in my heart for being the one who made me a Mommy for the first time ~ Malia holds a special place in my heart for being the one who made our family complete. And my love for her is second to none.

Without her, we would not be whole. We would have an empty void; a dull ache.

She was the missing piece and because of her we are complete. And I love this child with a fierce abandon.

Happy 6th Birthday to my oh-so-sweet Little Miss Malia.

2 comments:

Kathy and Carl said...

Happy Birthday Malia!!!! Wishing you many blessings in this coming year.

andrea said...

she is so precious and so loved! wishing her an amazing birthday!