Wednesday, October 26, 2011

trash the dress

In honour of our 10 year wedding anniversary this fall, I managed to talk Les into doing a special photo shoot with me to commemorate the grand occasion! He was a great sport while I made arrangements with a friend of mine to meet us at a nearby beach for some amazing shots of us ~ with me in my wedding dress!

For those of you who are leery at actually 'trashing' your dress - don't be! It's really not as bad as it sounds. Yes, my dress got soaking wet and full of sand - but a quick cycle through the wash and it came out as good as new! So if you've been considering it, let me be the one to push you over the edge to just do it! You'll get to feel like a princess again, you'll have a great time and you'll have some incredible memories!



9 comments:

The Brandt Family said...

Beautiful pictures Andrea!
Looks like a lot of fun too :)

jj said...

Love it!!! Beautiful pictures! I agree, it looks like a lot of fun!!!

pam said...

Great pictures (saw them on FB already, but they're still stunning!). I love the one of your sandy feet. :) I may have to talk Carey into doing this when we reach 10 years (although it will be in the middle of winter - a bit too chilly for a beach!!).

Mamarazzi said...

LOVE this...so fun! Happy Anniversary, you look fabulous!!

Erin said...

How pretty you look! And what fun. Now my wheels are spinning...
Happy Anniversary!

andrea said...

beautiful Andrea! they are so precious! love how love just sweetens with age!

Jo said...

LOVE it! A great way to celebrate!

TammyIsBlessed said...

I loved doing my trash the dress session - but it's even better cause Les did it with you!

Margo said...

These pictures are fantastic!! Love them!