Friday, November 18, 2011

forgotten foto friday

Tammi has started a new blog-thing: Forgotten Photo Friday. Where you take a look back at some pictures that you forgot about on your camera or computer and share the memories with the rest of us!

My first "Forgotten Photo Friday" post is dedicated to sleeping. When I check on my sleeping angels every night before I head to bed, I just never know what I'm going to find...

In this photo above, Malia is sporting her "Dolly Parton" look - she often will take a stuffed animal and shove it under her PJ shirt. Not quite sure why!

Have you looked through your pictures recently to discover some hidden gems? Go take a peek - you'll probably make yourself smile over some really good ones!

1 comment:

LaughingLady said...

Haha, that is quite the look!! Kids have such weird habits. But they sure do look precious when they're sleeping, that's for sure.