Monday, December 12, 2011

1000 gifts: #238 - 248

[238] courage to put myself out there, no matter how frighteningly scary it was
[239] almost getting back to my "five pound window" for my weight
[240] helping hands in the kitchen

[241] my daughters conquering stage fright (one in particular)
[242] finally finishing my puzzle - and having my entire table back again!

[243] Christmas specials on TV
[244] maternal instincts that kick in when needed
[245] the number 2 and how perfect a fit it is for our family

*picture taken by my very talented friend Jackie*

[246] being stocked up on noodle soup, 7-Up and soda crackers (too late for this time around, but at least now I'm prepared for next time!)

[247] choosing to spread compliments & positivity to those around me rather than harbouring jealousy - a work in progress
[248] signs of hope, given to me by my Heavenly Father

"Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving."

~ W.T. Purkiser

2 comments:

~jj~ said...

Great list! I need to work on #247 too: ) you are beautiful Andrea!

Kathy and Carl said...

Oh no, a need for chicken soup and crackers and 7-up! Well, glad to hear that you are healthy now. I always am blessed by your list of blessings. Thank you!