Friday, December 16, 2011

forgotten foto friday


Forgotten Foto Friday, in case you're wondering, is a weekly post for random pictures. Where we dig through our memory cards and hard drives to find pictures we liked or were significant but somehow got forgotten, and we finally share them with the world in a delightfully random post!

It's hosted by Tammi over at Laughing at the Future - so head on over there if you want to join in!



Today I really needed pictures that were going to make me (and hopefully you!) smile. How adorable is this just-turned-three-year-old Malia? Sometimes I really miss those days...

And my then-5-year-old sweet Joelle with an injured butterfly (you can read about the original story - and see an even lovelier picture about it here).

Yes, these pictures make me smile. And that's something that is in dire need of around here these days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable pictures!!! I love them.

LaughingLady said...

Yeah, you know, I'm finding myself missing "those days" more and more, too, each Friday! I miss how CUTE they were!! It amazes me how much they've changed even just since last year ~ they shed a little bit of cuteness every season it seems. That really is a little bit sad!

I LOVE that picture of Malia ~ those cheeks are just awesome!

Kathy and Carl said...

Cannot believe how little the girls in the picture are! It was lovely to see you the other day and wishing you peace and joy.