Wednesday, January 11, 2012

the skinny

Joelle always complains that skinny jeans aren't as skinny (tight) on her as they are on Malia. The reason? Joelle's legs are just so thin - something she probably won't be complaining about as she hits the teenage years!

The other day Les was talking to her about this and after he told her that her legs were just so skinny he said, "I don't know where you got those from."

And her response? "Not from Mom!"

OUCH!!!


They may not be the skinniest legs you've ever seen, but they don't look too shabby clad in my favorite pair of jeans...in my opinion anyway.


5 comments:

Samantha Steg said...

HAHA! That's funny! My girls have made similar comments to me. Oh to be a child and be able to say the first thing that comes to your mind =)

Sheila said...

Haha! Even the other day Cohen comes behind me and grabs by butt and goes "you have a BIG bum mommy!"

I love your jeans!! They look amazing on you!

Jackie said...

beautiful legs!!!

TammyIsBlessed said...

Lookin' mighty fine!

Anonymous said...

Looking great!!