Tuesday, February 21, 2012

1000 gifts: #278 - 302

[278] His mercies that are new every morning
[279] spontaneous games of Yahtzee with a friend
[280] sweet scores at the latest clothing exchange
[281] answered prayers for a friend
[282] playing in the snow

[283] love notes from my main squeeze
[284] unlimited text messaging to keep the romance alive through his absence
[285] a surprising act of bravery (more on this to come!)
[286] a holiday Monday - and having the husband/daddy home to spend it together with us
[287] my cozy bed
[288] sleeping in
[289] a bacon & egg breakfast
[290] a waffle supper
[291] the daily reminder of his love for me (that lasts far longer than the flowers)

[292] physical healing from colds & flues (my particular cold still could use some more healing though...)
[293] my girls' uncontrollable giggles
[294] hearing imagination at play
[295] the ability to rearrange my work schedule so I can be home with the girls on this unplanned snow day
[296] finding a cheaper price on a washing machine
[297] girls who love to play hotel and restaurant
[298] finishing a good book
[299] girl's night out
[300] alone time with my guitar
[301] a sing along with my 6 year old
[302] looking over to see her eyes closed and her hands raised as we sing to our God

5 comments:

pam said...

What a great list. :)

LaughingLady said...

I love this post. Simply beautiful.

Kathy and Carl said...

A great list to encourage us all.

And yes, A DQ date is in order. Just let me know when it would suit....I'll be there with my sweat pants on!

Kendra said...

What a great list! And hotel and restaurant! My girls have mastered the restaurant, but they've never tried hotel. That sounds like a fun one.:)

TammyIsBlessed said...

Great list!

I was wondering how your clothing exchange went :)