Saturday, May 26, 2012

1000 gifts: #378 - 399

[378] rediscovering forgotten items of clothing in my closet
[379] putting in 25 miles of running in a week and a half
[380] and feeling toned and strong again...what a difference a week makes!
[381] finding love notes from my girls

[382] car-pooling
[383] freshly swept floors
[384] grass stained knees, proof of playing outdoors
[385] the way my girls respect their teachers

[386] reminiscing
[387] chocolate-covered strawberries
[388] games night with "the girls"
[389] exciting news that I'm going to keep you waiting for just a little bit longer...
[390] the wonderful trio of banana-chocolate chip muffins, cheese slices and a cup of hot tea

[391] a new season of So You Think You Can Dance
[392] being an auntie
[393] being missed
[394] the way the girls seek comfort with each other

[395] speaking my mind
[396] laughing until I'm crying
[397] the white chocolate brownie at Moxie's
[398] getting dirt under my fingernails (it really was a lot worse, but I had already done round 1 of washing my hands before I thought to take this picture)

 [399] watching Joelle play piano in front of the ENTIRE SCHOOL (K-Grade 5) at their talent show

video

2 comments:

pam said...

Ooh, a cliffhanger! Can't wait to hear the exciting news.

I also have dirt under my fingernails, but I haven't tried scrubbing them yet. Hopefully it's all gone by tomorrow! :)

andrea said...

:) again, beautiful way to reflect on God's goodness in your life! <3