Tuesday, May 29, 2012

because i can

Well, my hair-growing-out venture is well underway. So guess what I did today to celebrate? I put it back. As in away from my face! Yup, that's right!

It's really hard to take a picture of the back of your head so I had Joelle quickly snap a picture before she went to bed tonight. Look at my hair just cascading down my back...shoulders...head.

I may have had to use about 8 bobby-pins, but with the finishing touch of the two black flowered clips, I think it looks really pretty. 

I'm getting really excited about doing all sorts of cute things in the hopefully not-too-distant future. Just because I can!!

3 comments:

LaughingLady said...

"Look at my hair just cascading down my back... shoulders... head." Too funny!

It does look cute though! Maybe you can play with my hair on Saturday and inspire me or at least, show me a few tricks!!

TammyIsBlessed said...

I know the feeling :)

Kathy and Carl said...

Wow! It's grown a lot in the last few weeks. Woohoo for new hairstyles, eh?