My first-born child had her 9th birthday today. We celebrated tonight of course, but she also had her friend birthday party last weekend. More details on all of this to come, but today's post is featuring a list of 20 Questions I asked her today. I've seen this idea around before and decided to start it this year with my girls too. Basically it's a list of questions I'll ask them every year on their birthday and see how their answers change as the years go by.
1. What is your favorite food? Enchiladas
2. What is your favorite drink? Pepsi (atta girl!)
3. What is your favorite dessert? Apple pie
4. What is your favorite TV show? Full House
5. What is your favorite movie? Cars 2
6. What is your favorite thing to wear? My new fashion glasses
7. Who are your favorite friends? Emily, Memphis, Mackenzie, Faith, Steffi, Alia
8. What is your favorite place to be? Home (awww)
9. What is your favorite song? "Courageous" by Casting Crowns
10. Who is your favorite singer? Mommy (that seriously made me melt)
11. What is your favorite game? Dutch Blitz
12. What is your favorite restaurant? Paradiso
13. What is your favorite place you have been? Fargo
14. What is your favorite thing about Fargo? Paradiso
15. What do you want to be when you grow up? A teacher or a vet
16. What is your favorite thing about school? Learning to play the ukelele
17. What is your favorite subject? Math
18. What is your favorite sport? To watch - hockey. To play - soccer
19. What is your favorite color? Green
20. What is one wish you have for this next year? To be healthy, loving and caring
Looking forward to sharing more details but time has not allowed for that! It's been a crazy busy last couple of weeks, and with Malia's birthday up next on the agenda, there are no signs of it slowing down anytime soon!
But I had to at least post my first "20 Questions" interview on this very special day. One more year till double digits - I can hardly believe it!!