Tuesday, October 16, 2012

from pinned to practice: #24 {i'm b-a-a-a-c-k!}

Okay, so my hiatus from "pinned to practice" posts extended a bit longer than what I had anticipated. Isn't that the way it goes though? You get a set-back and you plan to jump right back in, but then things get carried away and before you know it...

Well anyway, I'm back!  Starting off slow of course, but back nonetheless.


#24. I made myself a couple of pairs of boot cuffs last week using this pin as my inspiration. I actually just ended up doing totally my own thing {since the pattern didn't make any sense to me...and I'm not an expert at crocheting, just still a "beginner" even though I've been doing it for year and years} but I'm still counting it since if it wasn't for the pin, I never would've done it!

And...okay that's it! I told you I was starting off slow but it's better than nothing. This coming week will be much better - at least in the area of recipes - and I want to continue to work hard at implementing other things into my life too, aside from just food!

There are so many organization tips and other ideas that I can't wait to get going on. And with winter around the corner {shudder} it will be nice having things to keep me busy to distract me from the demons that surround me in these months.


1 comment:

Melissa said...

Love all your crochet pins:) Very good work!