Tuesday, December 4, 2012

1000 gifts: #585

Today when Les was going through the mail, he came upon a calendar sent to us from a local realtor. While I would've immediately classified this as "junk" and tossed it in the recycling bin, Les took the time to flip through it.

And I'm so glad he did because what did he discover in the month of June? A lovely new batch of stickers to use on my own calendar!

Oh, the bliss! I may have let out a giddy giggle upon the discovery...for reals.


What a good reminder that sometimes gifts are found where you least expect them.  :)

(Speaking of gifts - tomorrow is the last day to enter my Christmas give-away! Simply leave a comment on that post to be eligible to win one of my two hand-made scarves.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, yeah...nice scarf-thingies. I'd gladly wear one. :)

And, I totally know what you mean about stickers in calendars. What a lovely surprise. Apparently, those realtors actually care about making us happy!

Alicia F

TammyIsBlessed said...

So fun!!