Saturday, December 22, 2012

12 days of Christmas: Day 10

On the 10th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...the 10 part mini-series (legally downloaded) of "The Pacific!"



I put the two discs inside an envelope and had it sticking out of one of the toaster slots. On Saturday mornings Les and the girls usually have breakfast while Mom stays sleeping (hee hee)...so when he goes to make either toast or Eggo waffles, he'll find this sticking out instead!

At least that was the plan. Until I found out last night that he was planning to go hunting one last time. I figured then he'd probably just grab a quick bowl of cereal, so I tried the cereal box thing one more time. Except this time I stuck it inside of the cereal box so that when he poured it, it would come falling out.

BUT...as it turns out, he ended up having toast afterall! So if I would've gone with my original idea, he would've found it there. Anyway, he did go looking for it this morning and actually thought to check the inside of his cereal box. So he found it nevertheless...  :)

No comments: