Sunday, December 23, 2012

12 days of Christmas: Day 11

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Eleven chocolate kisses hidden around the house!


Again, with this falling on a Sunday, I get out of bed before Les in the morning. The plan was for me to set the note and one of the kisses on the bathroom counter for him to find when he made his way in to take his shower. The other 10 were going to be hidden in various places around the house. Not places where he would have to search for necessarily, but places where he would just stumble across them one at a time. Places like taped to his carton of egg nog, one on the van's dashboard and other places like that - including the final one for him to find placed on his pillow for him to discover as he goes to bed at night. But with us away all day yesterday and heading straight to bed when we got home...it wasn't very conducive to finding hiding places. So I ended up doing it the lazy way. All eleven of the kisses were waiting for him in the bathroom instead of just the first one.


I can't believe tomorrow is the final day of this fun 12 Days of Christmas challenge! It has been SO much fun and I encourage all of you to think about doing something like this for your hubby (or even for your kids!) sometime. 

If you've missed any days, you can click here for the full listing!


No comments: