Monday, December 24, 2012

12 days of Christmas: Day 12

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Twelve candy canes (set up in the shape of hearts) and a list of twelve things I love about you!

 

There was no attempt at making this last one sneaky. I just wanted him to come downstairs on Christmas Eve morning and find this set up at the kitchen table. 

These past 12 days have been really incredible. It's so wonderful to bless someone with gifts (no matter how small) when you expect nothing in return. It was so fun seeing Les' excitement every day as he waited in anticipation for the discovery of his next gift. I have thoroughly loved doing this special 12 Days of Gifts for my wonderful husband and my girls loved watching from the sidelines as their Mom & Dad showed obvious love and appreciation towards each other throughout all of this.

You can click here if you missed any of the 12 Days!


3 comments:

Pamela said...

I've enjoyed following along and loved this whole idea. I might have to think of doing this next year. Thanks for sharing it.

Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Whitney said...

Christmas is a wonderful time we should all celebrate :)

Roo said...

love it andrea!