Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 days of Christmas: Day 3 (Take Two!)

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me...Three Reese Peanut butter cups!


Les was planning on going hunting this morning, so when I got home from my night out last night, I snuck the wrapped chocolate bar into his truck so he would find it first thing in the morning when he headed out!



BUT...plans changed and he didn't end up going hunting! Now the chocolate bar was stuck in the truck with no hopes of being discovered!! I had to get creative to first somehow sneak outside to get it back and then find a new way to have him come across it.

So I asked him to head upstairs to get all of his laundry ready for me and I quickly dashed outside to get it back. Les and Malia had been in-process of getting toast ready for breakfast and I knew Les would be going into the high cupboard to collect the peanut butter and honey for said toast. So I put the gift leaning up against the peanut butter and we all got to be witness to him finding Day 3's treat where he didn't expect it!  :)

I hope the rest of my days all pan out the way I have them planned (especially because I'm prepping the posts and scheduling them to "air" ahead of time!) but if not, I'll just have to keep my creative juices flowing!

So much more fun to come yet, my friends! Click here for the other 12 Days that have come and gone already!

3 comments:

LaughingLady said...

Haha, I wondered why the "Day 3" link wasn't working! Prepare yourself ~ there'll probably be a few more days where it doesn't go quite according to plan... You know how it is with husbands and their unpredictability!

Kathy and Carl said...

That's such a cool idea! Gosh, the gift giver and the surpriser in me has got me smiling all through this post! Can't wait to hear about the next days coming....

TammyIsBlessed said...

Love it!