Wednesday, December 19, 2012

12 days of Christmas: Day 7

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me...a Golden 7 lotto ticket!


The plan for this one was that I taped it onto a cereal box. He had been out of his favorite cereal for a couple of weeks, so when I bought it yesterday during my grocery shopping trip, I knew he'd be all over it for breakfast today!


Unfortunately...he didn't see it! When I came down with the girls later in the morning, I didn't see any evidence of him finding the envelope. So I went to the cereal cupboard to check. Sure enough - the box had been opened but somehow he missed the envelope!

Now I knew he wouldn't find this till tomorrow morning if  I just left it there, so I had to quickly come up with something. I was going to be gone in and out for most of the day so I didn't have a lot of time to come up with something creative. So I ended up just putting it in his stocking with most of the envelope sticking out. At least when he sits down to watch TV tonight he should see it.  :)

Go here for the other days if you need to catch up!

No comments: