Wednesday, January 2, 2013

okay, twist my arm...

I have thought about this for...approximately 20 minutes and have decided to do the latest blog-trend of starting a 365 Photo-a-Day blog. It sounded intriguing to me so I figured why not?


It might sound daunting at first, but really it's quite simple. Especially with the Blogger App so I can just post iPhone pictures directly from my phone to my blog! Literally takes 2 minutes...if that. 

So here is the reveal of my newest blog. It's still under "construction" but I wanted to show it to you all now before I chickened out!

You can click right here to get to it. And if you look on my sidebar just underneath our family picture, you will also find a labeled link there for future use (it's called 365: A Photo a Day). This blog will be pictures only - with a brief sentence or two at times to describe the picture.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

pam said...

I've been contemplating doing this too, but without an iPhone it would be a little more work for me, and I don't know if I would take the time to do it each day. I could use the Blogger app on our new iPad (Santa was very good to us this year ;) ), but I feel like a bit of a dork using it to take pictures - it's sort of big and cumbersome as a camera! Maybe I'll just try to take a picture each day on my regular camera and then post them to my blog weekly. Maybe.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures!

Pamela said...

Awesome! I look forward to seeing your photos...and thanks again for sharing your 12 days of Christmas idea because it was such an inspiration to me!

Pamela said...

pam-my girls use the ipad all the time to take pictures... They love instagram! If you are just taking photos around your house, it would be easy to do with the ipad and uploading would be super simple...just a thought.

TammyIsBlessed said...

Ha ha - we've suckered you in! ;) Looking forward to seeing all the pictures. I think it would turn into a great photobook too - and so easy!