Wednesday, January 16, 2013

the one where i turned 34

Yesterday was my birthday. 

I was thankful to finally be feeling better than I have in many days so I could at least somewhat enjoy my special day!

I spent the evening at home with my wonderful family who gave me this beautiful necklace - made by my talented friend Kristin.


And Les had baked me a cake, which the girls helped decorate.


And all throughout the day, I received many many wonderful and sincere birthday wishes via text, Facebook and email. I truly felt loved.


And hopefully this weekend we, as a family, will go out to continue the celebration!




2 comments:

TammyIsBlessed said...

I'm glad you were feeling well enough to enjoy the day!

Jackie said...

wow - that cake was colorful!!! that's so sweet that they did that for you!