Monday, February 4, 2013

i'm patiently waiting...

...for beautiful evenings spent outside with no hurry to escape back in the house...


...for endless fun on our green front lawn...


...for regular BBQ's...

 
...for capturing moments like this.


I'm patiently waiting for flip-flop season...


...for time spent at an outdoor pool with the sun warming my legs...


...for fresh in-season fruit...


...for dancing in the rain...


  ...and for the beautiful (double) rainbows that follow.


 I'm patiently waiting for fun at the park...


...for bright colors and beautiful butterflies...


...for spontaneous picnics in the yard...


...for sunsets on the water...


...and yes, even for trying my hand at gardening once again.


I'm patiently waiting...for all of this and so much more...


5 comments:

The Brandt Family said...

I'm waiting with you!

Kathy and Carl said...

I so hear you....

Kendra said...

Well, I wasn't having a super bad attitude about winter until I saw your pictures! Now I'll have to struggle through summer cravings and try to get them under control again!

andrea said...

me too!!! sigh! i miss it immensely.

LaughingLady said...

Yeah, "I'mpatiently" waiting, too!

Beautiful pictures.