Monday, April 22, 2013

my eyes

My eyes tell the story of how I'm feeling these days...and that's blue.

I'm feeling lost

and alone

and helpless.

I feel like the walls are caving in on me and I don't have the strength to push them in the opposite direction.

I'm feeling sad

and down

and in the midst of turmoil.

And I have no idea how I got here and how to find my way out.

I'm feeling quiet

and confused

and withdrawn.

And I wish that I had the words to properly express the way that I'm feeling [and the courage to go along with it].

I'm feeling tired

and annoyed

and stressed...

I'm feeling empty

and misunderstood

and forgotten.

And I'm feeling unknown...oh how I want to be really known.

Yes, my eyes tell the story of how I'm feeling. I can see it all right there.


3 comments:

The Brandt Family said...

{{HUGS}}
I am feeling blue myself lately.
Overwhelmed and not sure which way is up.
Praying for you

Louise said...

Hugs!! Thinking of you and praying too!

Roo said...

i'm sorry andrea!! thinkin and praying for you