Friday, April 5, 2013

right now


Right now...

I am happy to be finished work for the week...

I am reveling in the fact that MY house is finally getting clean...

I am debating what kind of chocolate icing to make for the brownies I am serving company tonight...

I am excited about starting something new...

I am dreading the snow that is in the forecast for this weekend...

I am delighting in the brightly colored socks I bought for the girls that scream SPRING...



Right now...

I am looking forward to trying to straighten my hair with my brand-new good-quality flat iron...

I am looking forward to/dreading my HIIT Power work-out that is still looming ahead of me...

I am listening to uplifting music on our local Christian radio station...

I am thinking and praying for loved ones who are going through unimaginable trials...

I am longing oh-so-desperately for spring to become a reality...

I wish I remembered what it felt like to be bored [why is life ALWAYS so busy??]...

Right now...

I am hungry, so I shall put my feet up for a few minutes and eat lunch while laughing along with Ellen...

1 comment:

LaughingLady said...

I'm with ya on the wishing I remembered what it was like to be bored. NO KIDDING!

And on the wishing it would FEEL and LOOK like spring. And being glad my work week is done.

And being hungry...

Have a relaxing afternoon and a wonderful evening with friends!!