Saturday, September 13, 2014

anonymous

Some days I wish I was anonymous.

I would love to start over somewhere fresh - where I know nobody, and nobody knows me. Can you imagine the freedom that would bring?

No past that anyone would know of, the future full of promise.

Or I wish that I could say whatever the heck I wanted to say, without risking offending somebody or stepping on any toes.

To live the way I want to live - me and my family - and forget everybody else.

Sounds selfish, perhaps.

But right now, that's what I'm longing for.

It wouldn't solve all of my problems, or take away each of my stresses...and chances are, I would miss the "good ol' days" soon enough.

But for at least a little while..yeah, it sounds pretty appealing.

 

1 comment:

Jackie Klassen said...

I can relate, my friend:)